Brodersen Next Generation RTU32N Series with advanced RTU/PLC functionality. The RTU32N series is based on 32-bit architecture and provides the RTU/PLC with power and leading edge functionality.
Brodersen Next Generation RTU32N Series with advanced RTU/PLC functionality. The RTU32N series is based on 32-bit architecture and provides the RTU/PLC with power and leading edge functionality. RTU32N provides open and adjustable platform with both the power and functionality required to control advanced industrial applications. RTU32N supports up to 4 PLC kernels simultaneously. This enables the user to have e.g communication settings in one program, PLC logic in second, process recording in third, and the fourth PLC kernel just because we can. Add drivers on the fly, all drivers are already in the RTU32N, type in the license nr. when you need to interface with something new.
Physical communication interfaces include 2 x LAN 10/100MBit/s, 4 x COM ports and 2 x USB ports. The RTU32N offers support for communication devices like data radios, GSM/GPRS/3G, Wi-Fi, dial-modems etc. Making it the perfect future proof solution for new applications and for mounting in areas where there are no hardwired communication facilities.
The RTU32N supports a variety of standard and open protocols such as Modbus, IEC60870, DNP3 and IEC61850, HSR, PRP. It also includes the fast event based Binding protocol — a quick and reliable way of distributing time stamped event data between any Brodersen RTU32 series on the network.
The RTU32N has a web-based configuration interface for setup of the RTU personality e.g. IP address, VPN, IO range, Slave address etc. Additional RTU functionality, including logic, messaging and logging are configured in the Brodersen WorkSuite. And is supports the new I/O system based on LB2 Bus.
The RTU32N Series also features:
- WebServer configuration
- Advanced PLC function support with full IEC61131 language compliance
- 2 x Ethernet and 4 x COM Ports for flexible connectivity to SCADA, field devices and remote systems
- Multiple communication driver support including a number of legacy and device specific protocols
- Integrated I/O and Brodersen I/O Expansion
- Power supply monitoring of the RTU32N supply voltage and temperature
- Full remote management with configuration, programming and flexible distribution of all levels of software from and to RTUs on remote locations
- Support for clock synchronisation via PTP, NTP, SNTP and utility protocols
- Several integrated power supply options, inclusive UPS
Supported Drivers and Protocols:
- IEC60870-5-101 Master/Slave
- IEC60870-5-103 Master
- IEC60870-5-104 Client/Server
- IEC61850 Client
- IEC61850 Server incl. GOOSE
- Modbus-RTU Master and Slave
- Modbus-TCP Client and Server
- Modbus-ASCII Drivers
- DNP3 Client/Server & Master/Slave
- DNP3 WITS Slave
- SNMP Agent
- DF1 Master
- Binding protocol for fast RTU to RTU communication
- I/O drivers for integrated I/O and LocalBus I/O Expansion