Ideal for the Rugged Long Distance Applications Found in All TransportÂ Sectors
Railway, Traffic & Transportation
- RailwaysÂ andÂ Highways
- Motorways, Airports, Wharves and docks, Shipping
- Traffic light warnings
- Environmental monitoring – road, rail, tunnel
- Rail signaling alarms
- Monitoring of airport radar alarms
- Motorway text warning displays
- Security monitoring
- Lighting control
- Monitoring and control of ship loading
- Traffic density monitoring
- Seismic monitoring of impending rock-falls or bank slippage
- De-rail detection on ore trains
- Safety monitoring in parking stations
An airport uses ELPRO Wireless units to monitor operational alarms from several service centres radar sation, fuel tanks, standby generators etc.
A container depot at a busy wharf transmits security alarms to the wharf office using ELPRO Wireless. The same wireless system also monitors tide height, oil-on-water alarms, fuel tank gauging and other miscellaneous services.
A railway authority uses battery-powered ELPRO Wireless units to transmit rail temperatures, for early detection of ice build-up on tracks.